Thread: Flash error 2046

Beans

Flash error 2046

Whenever I visit <snip> I get error #2046. Wondering if this is linux specific as I don't get same error from windows machine.

I am on Ubuntu 13.04 with all service packs updated. Tried both in Firefox and Chromium. I have searched for specific error and tried resolution as mentioned on many forums with no luck.
    Last edited by Iowan; December 22nd, 2013 at 04:51 AM. Reason: snipped link

Beans

Re: Flash error 2046

Notes to mods - specifically to lowan,my link was removed. Without link, chances of me getting answer are very low as people can not see the page that creates problems. I understand the resons for supressing some links,but do think this was over zealous. This is not a spam/advertisement site,but a legitimate business site. I have a genuine problem. How else people can help each other if they can not see the problem?

Original link is at https://viewmypaycheck.intuit.com/

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu

Absolutely no problem here. Straight to the login window. I'd say it is specific to your setup, possibly firewall or something else if you're running one.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu

Agreed - works here fine.

Try turning off any add-ons you might have that could be related, no-script, adblock etc.

Beans

Thanks for the reply. So it looks like my machine. Chromium has no plugins installed. Firefox has just firebug installed. I tried disabling firebug with no luck,

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Off note, I wonder what an Ubuntu service pack is.

But on note, this might help resolve and answer what the error 2046 is
    http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1007636
    Splat Double Splat Triple Splat
    Earn Your Keep
    Don't mind me, I'm only passing through.
    Once in a blue moon, I'm actually helpful

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by nhrdls View Post
    Notes to mods - specifically to lowan...
    I understand the resons for supressing some links,but do think this was over zealous. This is not a spam/advertisement site,but a legitimate business site. I have a genuine problem. How else people can help each other if they can not see the problem?...
    I am a retired mod; thus, staff emeritus. Maybe Iowan made a mistake this time. However, sometimes staff snip links, email addresses, etc, in order to protect someone's privacy or protect them from identity theft. With a link containing viewmypaycheck, I think Iowan may have been trying to do you a favor.
    Use whatever OS or desktop works for you. Dual boot or use VMs if you want. Backup your computer regularly, and definitely before upgrading, partitioning, or installing an OS.

No support requests by PM please.