Thread: Missing shutdown button ubuntu 13:10

Beans

Missing shutdown button ubuntu 13:10

Salve,
    E' un mistero, non riesco a spegnere il mio portatile dopo aver installato ubuntu 13.10, ricordo che in passato installandolo su di un altro pc il pulsante sulla barra in alto a sinistra c' era, ma ora non c'è e non riesco a spegnere, in pratica c'è tutto (audio, data e ora) ma il pulsante di spegnimento non c'è, e se clicco con il tasto destro per aggiungere funzionalità non mi permette di farlo, mi potreste aiutare grazie, rimango il computer acceso nel frattempo perché devo uscire, Vi ringrazio in anticipo.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

Re: Pulsante spegnimento ubuntu 13.10 mancante

Thread moved to General Help.

Hello, guardamidalbasso.

You've posted a technical request in a chat area of the forum, and in Italian. The common language of this forum is English. I've moved this thread to the General Help section and I append a Google Translate translation into English below for those who may wish to help you in English.

Hello,
    It 'sa mystery, I can not turn off my laptop after installing ubuntu 13.10 I remember that in the past installing it on another PC button on the top bar to the left c' was, but now there is not and can not turn off, in practice there is everything (audio, date and time) but the power button is not there, and if I click with the right button to add functionality does not allow me to do so, could you help me thanks, I stay on the computer in the meantime, because I have to leave, I thank you in advance.
    I will also edit your thread title to an English translation as soon as I have posted this.

If you prefer to seek help in an Italian speaking forum for Ubuntu, you can do so here:

http://forum.ubuntu-it.org/

Good luck with solving your problem.
    Ubuntu 20.04 Desktop Guide - Ubuntu 22.04 Desktop Guide - Forum Guide to BBCode - Using BBCode code tags

Member: Not Canonical Team

If you need help with your forum account, such as SSO login issues, username changes, etc, the correct place to contact an admin is here. Please do not PM me about these matters unless you have been asked to - unsolicited PMs concerning forum accounts will be ignored.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

Re: Missing shutdown button ubuntu 13:10

If you are using Unity or Gnome Shell, try the button on the top bar on the RIGHT. Google Translate:

Se si utilizza Unity o Gnome Shell, premere il pulsante sulla barra in alto a DESTRA.

Beans

Re: Missing shutdown button ubuntu 13:10

salve,
    ho risolto premendo il tasto di accensione del portatile, mi è uscita la schermata di scelta di spegnere o riavviare.

Dopo aver riavviato il pulsante di spegnimento in alto a destra è apparso.

Grazie