Thread: What do we all make of the new apt 0.9.13 > fancy progress-bar and new options

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

What do we all make of the new apt 0.9.13 > fancy progress-bar and new options

APT 0.9.13 landed in Ubuntu 14.04 with fancy progress-bar and new options

http://iloveubuntu.net/apt-0913-land...nd-new-options

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro

Re: What do we all make of the new apt 0.9.13 > fancy progress-bar and new options

I'm sort of Meh, about ti, I so rarely have problems when running apt-get install, that I usually start the command and let it run, while I'm doing something else on another desktop.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro

Re: What do we all make of the new apt 0.9.13 > fancy progress-bar and new options

This probably explains why the move to db 5.1 yesterday. I couldn't see any reason for it other than the move. I just checked the trusty-changes for the new apt and there is a lot of changes and fixes that went on.

Beans
    Distro

Quote Originally Posted by cariboo907 View Post
    I'm sort of Meh, about ti, I so rarely have problems when running apt-get install, that I usually start the command and let it run, while I'm doing something else on another desktop.
    Ditto here with make tea.