Thread: Linux Voice Magazine

Beans

Linux Voice Magazine

Just thought I'd post this up, as I haven't seen it around these forums anywhere.

Dunno if any of you are aware, but some key members of the rather fantabulous Linux Format magazine left the publication recently following some internal changes. If you've read it before, you'll probably know Linux Format really was a best of breed magazine with articles and tutorials to suit every type of Linux user. I was a subscriber myself on several occasions. Their podcast was second to none too.

But now these ex-Formatters are trying to create a new Linux magazine called Linux Voice, with the intention of creating a magazine even more in tune with Free Software and its users. They have set up an Indiegogo page which outlines their aims and it seems to be doing really well so far. I'm going to drop a tenner on it myself in a bit.

Good luck to the guys. I loved Linux Format and will definitely be hoping Linux Voice takes off.
    Intel Core i3-8100, 16GB Corsair DDR4 2400 RAM, 240GB Crucial SSD+1TB HDD, Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Mate 15.10 Wily Werewolf