Hello, I have a notebook Acer Aspire E1-531 with a Broadcom Card BCM57785, and today after some upgrades which I don't remember what it was and a reboot, the computer lost all wireless connection. Even though I can connect on a wired connection.
Here is some info:
- Distribution; Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
- Kernel Version: 3.2.0-56-generic
- iwconfig does not show wireless interfaces
- The module tg3 is loaded
- rfkill does not throw any output
- I have installed: bcmwl-kernel-source
Attached is the output of all commands!
I will really appreciate if someone can give me hand on this. I'm realy stuck and I have tried thousand things already!