I am using TT with Unity and Gnome. I haven't had a single hiccup yet. I didn't have any with former Ubuntu +1, Saucy.
Today, I installed Mint 16 RC in another partition, to see what is this Cinnamon 2.0. But, I am not going to stay in Saucy base, so I changed the repos to Trusty and update, upgraded it. And, it worked nicely. Maybe this not the forum section to write about this, but as I am only using Trusty as my work distro--I keep my home in another partition--I thought I should write about this here. I am now using my re-spin of Mint 16 (or17) with the TT base for about 3 hours. I am going to keep on upgrading it for at least a week, and if everything goes well, I'd keep on upgrading it till Trusty is released.

By the way, I tried to put the TT base in other Saucy based distros, but didn't work. That says something good about Mint.
Well, I am not a Cinnamon guy, but let's see what happens. I am not testing Mint, but the Trusty base with an Ubuntu fork.
I don't know, whether you guys are doing something like me, but would be happy to keep this in this thread. Like to see what you guys think of it.
I rarely go to the other therads.
Take care!