Thread: Why are posts without workarounds being made in " 13.10 (Saucy Salamander) known bug"

Beans

Why are posts without workarounds being made in " 13.10 (Saucy Salamander) known bug"

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

Re: Why are posts without workarounds being made in " 13.10 (Saucy Salamander) known

Thanks. I've cleaned it up a bit. I suppose people want to discuss bugs they've encountered that they do not know how to work around, but separate threads would be better for those occasions.
    Ubuntu 20.04 Desktop Guide - Ubuntu 22.04 Desktop Guide - Forum Guide to BBCode - Using BBCode code tags

Member: Not Canonical Team

If you need help with your forum account, such as SSO login issues, username changes, etc, the correct place to contact an admin is here. Please do not PM me about these matters unless you have been asked to - unsolicited PMs concerning forum accounts will be ignored.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: Why are posts without workarounds being made in " 13.10 (Saucy Salamander) known

I can fess up to posting there on an issue that shouldn't have needed a workaround, as the issue should have been(and for me at least was) fixed during the development cycle.

But it tends to be the nature of the beast, the longer a thread goes the more way off topic the thread goes as well.

Big +1 to simply reporting irrelevant posts.
    And let the forum staff be the judges of whether or not actions should take place.
    Splat Double Splat Triple Splat
    Earn Your Keep
    Don't mind me, I'm only passing through.
    Once in a blue moon, I'm actually helpful