Thread: remove me from your dumbassery

Beans

remove me from your dumbassery

so much for personal security. If you cant go back to my original screen name take me the **** off your forum. You should be sued for putting full names up.
    ****ing security my **** ass.
    thank you

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Mate 16.04 Xenial Xerus

Re: remove me from your dumbassery

Kindly moved to the Resolution Center.
    | My old and mostly abandoned blog |
    Linux user #413984 ; Ubuntu user #178
    J'aime les fraises.
    Nighty night me lovelies!

| Reinstalling Ubuntu ? Please check this bug first ! |
    | Using a ppa ? Please install ppa-purge from universe, you may need it should you want to revert packages back |
    | No support requests / username changes by PM, thanks. |
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus

Before you logged in, this notice was clearly visible:

It's difficult to miss; its heading reads "Login has changed. Please read BEFORE logging in!" in very large red letters. It also says, in part:

If you have an existing Ubuntu Forums account please ensure that your preferred email address on login.ubuntu.com matches that associated with your Ubuntu Forums account.
    You obviously didn't, which is why the system created a new account.

With regard to your real name appearing as the username for the new account, you'll also see that the notice links to this sticky, which says this, in part:

Please choose an Ubuntu One account username that you are comfortable with. Some people prefer not to use their real name on a forum, and a nickname is quite acceptable.
    You were adequately warned - I really don't know what else we can do to forewarn people.

Others who have inadvertently created a new account with their real name have posted polite requests to change these, and we have always been happy to do this for them and to restore them to their original accounts as expeditiously as possible. However, you chose to indulge in an unwarranted outburst of hostile ill-temper, directed at volunteer part-timers, and flagrantly disregarding several parts of the forum Code of Conduct. You might wish to cast an eye over it.

I, personally, am not going to do a thing for you, unless you calm down and apologise. Whether another admin is prepared to take a more tolerant view is, of course, up to them.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ubuntu 16.04 Desktop Guide - Ubuntu 17.10 Desktop Guide - Forum Guide to BBCode - Using BBCode code tags - IRC #ubuntuforums

Member: Not Canonical Team

Please do not PM me about your forum account unless you have been asked to. The correct place to contact an admin about your account is here.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus

Ubuntu 16.04 Desktop Guide - Ubuntu 17.10 Desktop Guide - Forum Guide to BBCode - Using BBCode code tags - IRC #ubuntuforums

Member: Not Canonical Team

Please do not PM me about your forum account unless you have been asked to. The correct place to contact an admin about your account is here.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu

I see no reason for taking a tolerant view at all.