Thread: Account not accessible

jesse7 is offline Ubuntu Green Coffee Beans
    Beans

Account not accessible

I've tried every one of the emails I've had for the last 10 years. None of them are linking to my account on this forum. I kind of like the Jesse7 user but it's still annoying that my old account isn't accessible.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Re: Account not accessible

If you let us know what the name on your original account was, we can help you out.

Beans

My original account was ki4jgt. I've tried <snip> and <snip>. With gmail it would append gmail onto my username.
    Last edited by cariboo; September 4th, 2013 at 04:07 AM. Reason: removed email addresses for safety

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro

Neither of the gmail email adresses were the one you used when you created your original account. It was a stu.russellville.kyschools.us address.

Beans

??? I used that email every bit of two times during high school LOL. I can't believe I did it on this forum. By my second month in high school, I had downloaded thunderbird to a flashdrive and been accessing my gmail b/c I didn't expect to have access to it after high school, a concept that at the time I though was kind of ignorant. Anyways, is there a way I can get that changed? I no longer have access to the email address.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

PM me the full russellville email address as a security check and I'll get you restored to your ki4jgt account.
    Ubuntu 20.04 Desktop Guide - Ubuntu 22.04 Desktop Guide - Forum Guide to BBCode - Using BBCode code tags

Member: Not Canonical Team

If you need help with your forum account, such as SSO login issues, username changes, etc, the correct place to contact an admin is here. Please do not PM me about these matters unless you have been asked to - unsolicited PMs concerning forum accounts will be ignored.

Beans

One of my old teachers said it was <snip>. If that's not it then I'll have to start digging through old boxes.
    Last edited by cariboo; September 6th, 2013 at 03:23 AM. Reason: removed email address for safety

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro

I transferred the email address from the jesse7 account to the ki4jgt account. If you logout, and back in again you should be abble to access your original account.