1. ConcreteDonkey
    2. PierreRobiquet
    3. BigEliteFeet

Thanks for your help,

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: Username Change

I seem to own two usernames this old one and the ConcreteDonkey username which I want but I can't sign into, can you switch which SSO account they're linked to? I have the password for both but I don't know of another way to gain access to my "new" username.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

When you created the ConcreteDonkey account you used a hotmail.co.uk email address. Hope this helps.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

I just checked the ConcreteDonkey account again, and see that someone has accessed the account today, was that you?

Beans
    Distro

I just checked and tried proving I own the account but it says I haven't got the 25 post limit or something? Is there anyway I can verify ownership?

Basically I want to completely get rid of the @hotmail.co.uk account and only have the @gmail.com account with the ConcreteDonkey username.

Sorry for all the hoops you have to jump through.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 17.04 Zesty Zapus

The 25 post limit has nothing to do with this. Please answer the question cariboo907 asked.

I see that the ConcreteDonkey account has been logged into with last activity about 7 hours ago. So, please don't try to second-guess how we deal with this sort of request. Just answer the question. If you are the person logging into ConcreteDonkey then that means that you have two Ubuntu One accounts. If this is the case we would ask you to confirm (confidentially) the email addresses associated with both the ConcreteDonkey and badboy4life accounts - as a security check - after which you would need to choose which account you wish to keep and we would disable the other. We can juggle the email addresses about in the forum accounts at the same time if you need this. We can't do anything about duplicate Ubuntu One accounts which you would have to deal with.

If it is not you logging into the ConcreteDonkey account, then your account has been compromised (or ConcreteDonkey is not your account) and we need to know whether or not this is the case. Hence the need to answer the question.
    Ubuntu 16.04 Desktop Guide - Ubuntu 14.04 Desktop Guide - Forum Guide to BBCode - Using BBCode code tags - IRC #ubuntuforums

Member: Not Canonical Team

Please do not PM me about your forum account unless you have been asked to. The correct place to contact an admin about your account is here.

Beans
    Distro

Quote Originally Posted by cariboo907 View Post
    I just checked the ConcreteDonkey account again, and see that someone has accessed the account today, was that you?
    Yes this was me. Sorry for the problems I'm creating I'm purely trying to help.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 17.04 Zesty Zapus

Quote Originally Posted by badboy4life View Post
    Yes this was me.
    Which means that you have two Ubuntu One accounts, one of which logs you into ConcreteDonkey and the other into badboy4life.

Since you can log into ConcreteDonkey it seems that there is not much left for us to do, unless you want to retain the badboy4life account and have it renamed ConcreteDonkey. Two options then:

1 - Retain the ConcreteDonkey account (which has a bean count of 72) and we'll disable the badboy4life account.

2 - Retain the badboy4life account (which has a bean count of 28), but rename it to ConcreteDonkey after we rename and disable the original ConcreteDonkey account.

Which do you want? PM me from either forum account with the exact email addresses registered to both the ConcreteDonkey and badboy4life accounts (as a security check), not forgetting to say which option you would prefer, and I will arrange the necessary.
    Ubuntu 16.04 Desktop Guide - Ubuntu 14.04 Desktop Guide - Forum Guide to BBCode - Using BBCode code tags - IRC #ubuntuforums

Member: Not Canonical Team

Please do not PM me about your forum account unless you have been asked to. The correct place to contact an admin about your account is here.