Thread: desmume trouble :\

desmume trouble :\

Having some issues that I haven't seen anyone else have so far. I installed desmume from Synaptic Package Manager and can open it via Applications>Games, but I have yet been able to play a single rom. When I start it from the terminal I get the following:

hybrid@Empire:~$ desmume
    /usr/share/themes/NOX/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:233: Murrine configuration option "gradients" is no longer supported and will be ignored.
    addonsChangePak
    Microphone successfully inited.

(desmume:23277): Gtk-WARNING **: Attempting to read the recently used resources file at `/home/hybrid/.recently-used.xbel', but the parser failed: Error reading file '/home/hybrid/.recently-used.xbel': Is a directory.
    SoftRast Initialized
    It opens to a white screen and when I load a rom nothing changes and I get the following message in the same terminal window that I used to start the program:

Already decrypted.DEBUG_reset: 0042E740
    DeSmuME .dsv save file not found. Trying to load an old raw .sav file.
    Missing save file /home/hybrid/xms-adtu.dsv

ROM crc: D9D7E611

ROM serial: AT___________TATEG9

(desmume:23277): Gtk-WARNING **: Attempting to store changes into `/home/hybrid/.recently-used.xbel', but failed: Failed to rename file '/home/hybrid/.recently-used.xbel.3RCZ0W' to '/home/hybrid/.recently-used.xbel': g_rename() failed: Is a directory

If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it!
    Thanks
    Last edited by xfearxnxloathing; July 31st, 2013 at 01:54 AM. Reason: error is english

Re: desmume trouble :\

Also, I'm still using 10.04 Lucid.

Re: desmume trouble :\

bump