Thread: Can't get to old acct.

critt2 is offline Ubuntu Green Coffee Beans
    Beans

Can't get to old acct.

my post on this matter with another username.

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2164411

Cariboo:

As I said in the post linked, I have been logging on with the msn mail. It worked, it just did not take me to the OLD acct. When you disassociated it, it won't let me in. Says 'it's being used', and I DID log out. grrr! I had to make new acct to get back in. This is too complicated for a post in the forum, but I need it fixed.
    There are now 3 accts, plus this one.

The acct. I want to keep is critin, created 9-5-2010 It has beans...the link to it is in a post in that link above.

esprit53--take off/disable
    critin2--take off/disable
    oindemnity--take off/disable. created 3-11-2011 Forgot about it. I found it in my email. They all probably used the same MSN email addy. Or a gmail.

After --critin of 2010--with the beans-- is reinstated, I will ask for this one --critt-- to be disabled.

Thanks

Beans

Re: Can't get to old acct.

crap, now I'm critt 2!! What is going on?!

Beans

Would it work if someone simply sent me a lost password change email from or for the old acct?
    To THIS acct.. http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=1143250

I also keep getting logged out and that's frustrating..., especially when I have these extra accts. Poor SSO doesn't know who I am anymore, neither do I.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

All the extra accounts won't help you log into your reqular account. There is no password reset anymore, as we don't store any passwords in the Database. This is one of the many changes we have made to make the forums more secure. What I can do, Is transfer the email address that you used to create this account to your regular account, and disable all the rest. I will disable:

• esprit53
    • critin2

I will also disassociate the above two accounts from any SSO accounts you created

The third account you pm'd me about doesn't exist as it is spelled, so I can't do anything about it.

you should now be able to acces the critin account with the email address you used for the disabled critin2 account.

Beans

Well, I'm not creating extra accts. on purpose. I have to get in here to try to get it back. There's no other way.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Whoops, I forgot critt2