Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 145

Thread: The Just Plain July Screenshot Thread

  1. #121
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Summerwind
    Beans
    11,557
    Distro
    Ubuntu

    Re: The Just Plain July Screenshot Thread

    “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."

    Ubuntu Documentation Search: Popular Pages
    Ubuntu: Security Basics
    Ubuntu: Manual

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Highland, IN - USA
    Beans
    1,285
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

    Re: The Just Plain July Screenshot Thread

    Linux Munt 15, XFCE

    Theme: Numix Holo
    Icons: XFaenza


    * Click Images for full 1920x1080 resolution



    Friedrich Nietzsche: "Without Music, Life Would Be A Mistake" - So, what album are you NOW PLAYING?

    My Last.FM | My Original Music at Jamendo

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Beans
    148

    Re: The Just Plain July Screenshot Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Spellbinder View Post
    Linux Munt 15, XFCE

    Theme: Numix Holo
    Icons: XFaenza


    * Click Images for full 1920x1080 resolution
    Nice! I see a lot of Xubuntu desktops but not very many Mint + XFCE shots. Yours looks nice and clean.

    Here's my Ubuntu GNOME 13.04 desktop. Pretty much the same as always, but I made a couple little mods to the panel, made my conky look like it actually belongs there, and changed the wallpaper to one from a recent vacation.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Beans
    216

    Re: The Just Plain July Screenshot Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by montag dp View Post
    Nice! I see a lot of Xubuntu desktops but not very many Mint + XFCE shots. Yours looks nice and clean.

    Here's my Ubuntu GNOME 13.04 desktop. Pretty much the same as always, but I made a couple little mods to the panel, made my conky look like it actually belongs there, and changed the wallpaper to one from a recent vacation.
    well, you made me feel bad so here's a shot of Linux Mint 14 and XFCE

    "I've asked you a million times not to exaggerate!"
    iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX 2048 MB

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    england
    Beans
    245
    Distro
    Kubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

    Re: The Just Plain July Screenshot Thread

    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nice again
    yes i'm a nood



  6. #126
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Beans
    216

    Re: The Just Plain July Screenshot Thread

    thanks
    "I've asked you a million times not to exaggerate!"
    iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX 2048 MB

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Beans
    148

    Re: The Just Plain July Screenshot Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by loukingjr View Post
    well, you made me feel bad so here's a shot of Linux Mint 14 and XFCE
    Sorry, didn't mean to neglect yours. I figure you probably have every distro + DE combination available on a virtual machine somewhere.

    Nice desktop, by the way.

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Beans
    216

    Re: The Just Plain July Screenshot Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by montag dp View Post
    Sorry, didn't mean to neglect yours. I figure you probably have every distro + DE combination available on a virtual machine somewhere.

    Nice desktop, by the way.
    LOL I didn't feel neglected. I just was adding to the Mint pile.

    and thanks
    "I've asked you a million times not to exaggerate!"
    iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX 2048 MB

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Denmark
    Beans
    2,948
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

    Re: The Just Plain July Screenshot Thread

    Ubuntu 13.10

    Kubuntu Wallpaper
    ACYL Icons
    Gnomish Grey Theme
    and Conky Manager
    Attached Images Attached Images

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    england
    Beans
    245
    Distro
    Kubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

    Re: The Just Plain July Screenshot Thread

    very nice
    yes i'm a nood



Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •