Thread: received a warning

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Thumbs up received a warning

few days ago i received a warning from lisati(forum moderator) for bean mining.....becoz i was new to ubuntu and running only ubuntu after removing windows8 i had many doubts and was struck in serious situations.....i wasn't aware about this kind of bean thing.....i was just clearing my doubts that's all....the only mistake of mine was i should have done a google search before creating a thread can, i admit my mistake. Can someone here remove that warning?

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu

Re: received a warning

Rapid posting of new threads and posting in them is a method often used by spammers - the 50 post rule was the result of this, this was later changed to 25.

Your posting style threw up flags - not only amongst staff but amongst users of the forum who had reported it.

In future if you need to add information to a post - there is an Edit button - use it.

Bump threads no more than once in 24 hours, though if people are not answering - it might help to wait longer in order to catch people coming here from different timezones.

Generally warnings and infractions are not removed, they expire in usual cases and serve as a reminder.

I see no reason to remove it - but it will have expired in a few days.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Quote Originally Posted by Elfy View Post
    it will have expired in a few days.
    thanks.....i can wait.....i was afraid if u guys gonna block my account for this reason

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu

Not at all.