Thread: Using Cinnamon: How to disable showing workspaces when mouse is in upper left

Beans

Using Cinnamon: How to disable showing workspaces when mouse is in upper left

I'm using 13.04 and Cinnamon. When I move my mouse to the upper left corner of the screen, I am automatically shown all my available workspaces. This drives me crazy. How do I turn this off? I found how to do it once then had to reinstall Ubuntu and Cinnamon and now I can't find it. I've been searching off and on for over a week with no luck. Probably just not using the right phrase in my search.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

Re: Using Cinnamon: How to disable showing workspaces when mouse is in upper left

Press the windows (super) key on your keyboard; after the Cinnamon menu pops up, click on the gear icon at the left. This will bring up the Cinnamon settings dialog box. At the very bottom lower left, if you see the words "Switch to Advanced Mode" click on them (if it says "Switch to Normal Mode", leave it). Then in the "Preferences" area, click on "Hot Corners". Next, if you see "Icon visible" check boxes you can uncheck them. Next, if any drop down menu says "Expo" or "Scale", click on it and change it to "Disabled".