Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Half-Life 3, Left 4 Dead 3, and more turn up in internal Valve documentation

Beans

Re: Half-Life 3, Left 4 Dead 3, and more turn up in internal Valve documentation

Quote Originally Posted by Zeven View Post
    For the sake of extracting money from my wallet, they better continue to support Linux.
    I hope they do! I really don't want Windows 7 or 8, even for games.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Gnome 16.04 Xenial Xerus

Re: Half-Life 3, Left 4 Dead 3, and more turn up in internal Valve documentation

Ya, i really don't want to go to windows. I don't game alot but it would be nice to get some larger titles in the linux version. They said they wanted to port all 2800+ games to linux. We will see what happens when they release the "Steam Box". It looks like they might enable game streaming from a PC to a sff media pc, which is cool.
    Last edited by XBMC old School; July 3rd, 2013 at 06:01 AM.

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

Quote Originally Posted by XBMC old School View Post
    it would be nice to get some larger titles in the linux version. They said they wanted to port all 2800+ games to linux.
    Since they released Steam for Ubuntu, more and more titles are being ported. Half-Life + Blue Shift + Opposing Force are already on board and I would LOVE a native version of Half-Life 2 and its episodes (I know they work well on Wine).

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Mate

Actually, Half-Life 2 and its episodes are out of beta and available.

I drink my Ubuntu black, no sugar.
    Ubuntu user 28819

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

I wish the Source SDK 2007 appears on Linux eventually. I'd really like to play the Black Mesa Half-Life remake.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Mate

The 2013 Source SDK for Linux appeared yesterday at https://developer.valvesoftware.com/...ource_SDK_2013; it appears your wish has been granted!

I drink my Ubuntu black, no sugar.
    Ubuntu user 28819

Beans
    Distro

Is it compatible with Black Mesa?

Beans

Some of you guys seemingly do not stay up to date with your Linux gaming news.

Beans
    Distro

Quote Originally Posted by Zeven View Post
    Some of you guys seemingly do not stay up to date with your Linux gaming news.
    Some of us have a life and would like to have sex occasionally thank you very much. As one gets older, one's free time just kind of fades away.

(I'm not going to get in trouble for mentioning sex, am I? The moderators here have already warned me about my swearing.)
    Last edited by King Dude; July 10th, 2013 at 12:11 AM.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by King Dude View Post
    Some of us have a life and would like to have sex occasionally thank you very much. As one gets older, one's free time just kind of fades away.

(I'm not going to get in trouble for mentioning sex, am I? The moderators here have already warned me about my swearing.)
    I find time to "have a life" and have sex and still keep up to date with my Linux news.

Just to be clear, I am speaking in jest. No serious offence is to be taken away from this, just childish disapproval.
    Last edited by Zeven; July 10th, 2013 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Clarification.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast