Hi, I recently upgraded to 13.04 and only had to fix a few problems after the upgrade, but after that it was working fine. Then yesterday there was an update message and it said it could only do a partial upgrade and like an idiot I did it. There wasn't a reboot message (though I know it's smart to always reboot after any upgrading operation) so I then commenced to install the Intel graphics drivers from here https://01.org/linuxgraphics/downloads. I then rebooted to find I had major problems as you will see in the screenshot below. I sort of assumed it was either my failure to reboot before i installed anything else or that the drivers I installed were screwy and so I went to the forum for those drivers and someone told me that it only updates a certain lib file and that what he seen in the screenshot would have nothing to do with my current issue. So I have come here for help. The Unity bar hides, but leaves a sort of "ghost" background of the bar when it hides and all other animated docks leave a sort of tracer behind as they move... everything is extremely slow and can't be maximized/minimized when in the background, the only way I can alter a window is if I alt-tab through them which takes a long time to do. My guess is that I have done something to Compiz.I have tried uninstalling the graphics drivers and, of course, it didn't fix anything. Please help.