Thread: Accidentally sent the files from my Windows partition to the rubbish bin

Beans

Accidentally sent the files from my Windows partition to the rubbish bin

Hello Guys,

I accidentally did this. What's the easiest way to move them back?

Cheers
    Last edited by howefield; June 11th, 2013 at 04:15 PM. Reason: reset font to default.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu

Re: Accidentally sent the files from my Windows partition to the rubbish bin

Were you in Windows when you did it?

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky Ball View Post
    Were you in Windows when you did it?
    Of course not, I was in Ubuntu when I did it, which is why I said rubbish bin, not recycle bin. The files were sent to the rubbish bin location, now I want to know how to get them back to their original location (91 GB Volume). What's the easiest way for me to do this?

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Kubuntu

open the rubbish bin and right click the file(s) and on this menu click restore ...

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu

Quote Originally Posted by GrimReaperAxeKick View Post
    Of course not, I was in Ubuntu when I did it ...
    Hmm, thanks for letting us know in no uncertain terms. As you didn't add this in your first post, we are not psychic, how are we to know?

Please include as much info as you can in future; release number, what you were doing, what error messages you received, and any other relevant information. Your first post gives very little info. Thanks.