Thread: Documents on iPod doesn't show

Beans

Documents on iPod doesn't show

After upgrading to 13.04 I no longer have access to my iPod. The various mount points still show up in the sidebar on nautilus, but they are under "Network" instead of "Devices" and clicking on them has no effect (view stays in home folder or wherever it was). There is one mount point which works properly; it's just called iPod (rather than being named after my device) and leads to the photos; this mount point didn't exist for me under 12.04.

If I try "idevicepair pair" (or any other idevice command) I get "No device found, is it plugged in?".

I was able to find a couple questions on other sites corresponding to the no"No device found, is it plugged in? "documents on __" and "No device found, is it plugged in?" aspect of the problem, but they received no answer, so I guess this isn't a very common problem?

Beans

Re: Documents on iPod doesn't show

...Turns out this was a matter of my USB ports not *quite* working right when I have my laptop power plugged in. For most things I don't even have to worry about it; but my MIDI keyboard misses notes and apparently my iPod doesn't work right, when the laptop is plugged into the wall. *shrug*