Thread: [Q] completely new to ubuntu/linux and have a question

Beans

[Q] completely new to ubuntu/linux and have a question

Hey guys I'm really wanting to try Ubuntu and Linux mint to see which I like more to use in place of windows 8 on my laptop...

I downloaded both today and turned my USB stick into a pen drive using the app recommended to install from USB on Ubuntu.com but I was wondering if I could both Ubuntu and mint on the same USB stick so I don't have to keep erasing my memory stick.. Is this possible or can I only have the one on at a time?

Thanks in advance!

Beans

Re: [Q] completely new to ubuntu/linux and have a question

I just done a google search because I remember wanting to do the same thing like this before and I read a great tutorial on how to do it.... here it is here...http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/39747...b-flash-drive/

Hope that helps.

Almost forgot to mention there is also a program for windows name MultiBootISOs do a google search and see if anything comes up for you.
    Last edited by brandontn; May 23rd, 2013 at 12:30 AM.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by brandontn View Post
    I just done a google search because I remember wanting to do the same thing like this before and I read a great tutorial on how to do it.... here it is here...http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/39747...b-flash-drive/

Hope that helps.

Almost forgot to mention there is also a program for windows name MultiBootISOs do a google search and see if anything comes up for you.
    That's exactly what I was looking for.. Thanks so much

Beans

No problem.