First of all, thank you so much for this great tutorial. It made it possible for me to set up my first samba AD. Everything seems to work fine so far, but I face one problem. It is more a DNS issue than a samba issue but maybe you can give me an advice anyway.
I have isc-dhcp server running on my samba dc and I am using bind-dlz as dns backend now (I started with the internal-dns but thought maybe that is causing the issue so I switched). When I connect a Windows Client (7 or 8) which is set to dhcp there is automatically created an A entry in the standard forward lookup zone. The problem is now though, that there will not be created a PTR entry in the reverse lookup zone (I created the zone of course). With a Windows dc this works fine.
I tried to google the problem but was not able to find much. There seems to be a solution with GPOs but I did not find it too elegant so I would like to know if there is any other possibility to fix this.