Thread: _proj.dat file - how to add in code to make it auto run without my security

Beans

Unhappy _proj.dat file - how to add in code to make it auto run without my security

Hi I am trying to edit my proj.dat file that was part of a CDD file - in which my exe file uses to run the program I am using. I want to see about editing the dat file either to remove the security so it actually runs like I want it to, it seems it checks my serial of my original hard drive that it was installed on and now it is on my new hard drive and keeps saying not authorized HDD.

Any ideas?

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus

Re: _proj.dat file - how to add in code to make it auto run without my security

It's impossible to decipher what you are asking here because we haven't the foggiest notion what proj.dat refers to. Similarly, what on earth is a CDD? Moreover, from the reference to an exe file, you seem to be trying to deal with a Windows issue. If so, then why are you on an Ubuntu forum? You should be posting in a Windows forum, or would missing info clear some of this up?