Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Xubuntu 14.04: I decided to remove "accounts-daemon"

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Beans
    26

    Xubuntu 14.04: I decided to remove "accounts-daemon"

    I think Ubuntu is getting worse and worse and affects xubuntu.
    I decided to remove accounts-daemon because it uses 10% of CPU then I switch workspaces.
    This is awful.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Beans
    1,441
    Distro
    Xubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

    Re: Xubuntu 14.04: I decided to remove "accounts-daemon"

    Why dont you install Debian then?

    It is pretty much the same than xubuntu, but nothing ubuntu related in it...
    _______________
    - anaconda

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Halloween Town
    Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu Development Release

    Re: Xubuntu 14.04: I decided to remove "accounts-daemon"

    Quote Originally Posted by macachuto View Post
    I think Ubuntu is getting worse and worse and affects xubuntu.
    I decided to remove accounts-daemon because it uses 10% of CPU then I switch workspaces.
    This is awful.
    I am sorry, but I am completely unable to figure out what is your question/problem.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Beans
    26

    Re: Xubuntu 14.04: I decided to remove "accounts-daemon"

    Thanks for your answers.

    Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Why dont you install Debian then?
    It is pretty much the same than xubuntu, but nothing ubuntu related in it...
    I used to use it, but I want to test Xfce 4.10. I liked some part of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by slickymaster View Post
    I am sorry, but I am completely unable to figure out what is your question/problem.
    I use Linux for a long time and I am not going to ask any questions here.
    I have on different comp Xubuntu 12.10, 13.10 and now 14.10. In some point I see regression and this disappoints me.

    My post wasn't question - it was statement.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •