Thread: [CLOSED] Okular alternative

Beans

Question [CLOSED] Okular alternative

Can someone please suggest me an alternative to Okular. It has a lot of KDE & Qt dependencies and i dont want to install so much extra stuff. Is there any other PDF software that allows background & font color changing? Evince does not seem to have that option.
    Last edited by Reggy; May 16th, 2013 at 06:10 AM.

Beans

Re: [CLOSED] Okular alternative

Marked to be Closed. As no one provided any help, i installed Okular & all its KDE & Qt dependencies

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by Reggy View Post
    Marked to be Closed. As no one provided any help, i installed Okular & all its KDE & Qt dependencies
    Only forum staff can actually close threads on this forum. The usual practice is to mark threads as "Solved" - for more informaiton, see this thread: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2121377
    Forum DOs and DON'Ts
    Please use CODE tags
    Including your email address in a post is not recommended
    My Blog

Beans

I know ubuntu forums, doesnt give me privileges to Close the thread, even if i started it. So, i marked it to be closed, so that some Moderator who is particular about such things, might consider closing it. The thread cannot be marked as "Solved" as the query i made still remains "Unresolved", but any further replies here is of no real help to me as i already installed Okular & its lot of KDE/Qt dependencies.

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by Reggy View Post
    I know ubuntu forums, doesnt give me privileges to Close the thread, even if i started it. So, i marked it to be closed, so that some Moderator who is particular about such things, might consider closing it. The thread cannot be marked as "Solved" as the query i made still remains "Unresolved", but any further replies here is of no real help to me as i already installed Okular & its lot of KDE/Qt dependencies.
    You're lucky that your thread was noticed: this is a busy forum. A good way of asking the forum staff for help is with the "Report abuse" button.

I have closed the thread for you.
    Forum DOs and DON'Ts
    Please use CODE tags
    Including your email address in a post is not recommended
    My Blog