Why have all but one of my posts been removed from the "RIP Syd Barrett" Thread?

KiwiNZ has said he doesn't condone using someone's illness against them, but I only mentioned it in the context can someone who has been Mentally Ill for the last 40 years (he had virtually no memory of his days in Pink Floyd) be remembered for a lifetime of Musical Achievment?

I never used it (nor would I) as an insult. I never used "Crazy", "Loony" or any other form of abuse, indeed, I referred to it as "Sad". I've checked the guidelines (again) and don't believe I came close to breaking a single one of them.

From my standpoint, it looks like I was censored for having an alternative view to the majority. Disagree with me, vehemently if you like, hell, call me names, (most have!) move me to the "Jail", I Don't Care, but just removing my posts because somebody doesn't agree with them smacks of the worst excesses of Dictatorships around the world.

Interestingly, a post by "Papawhiskas" supporting my freedom to voice my opinion was also removed..................................

Free as in beer? .......................................Check.

Free as in speech? .......................................Hmmmm, jury's still out.