Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can't get solved prefix pulldown

Beans

Re: Can't get solved prefix pulldown

Didn't see it before on one of my threads a little while ago. I can see the prefix now.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Quote Originally Posted by zqjxkv View Post
    Didn't see it before on one of my threads a little while ago. I can see the prefix now.
    Which is this thread : http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2140233 (confirmed to me in PM).
    Varun
    Help others by marking threads as [SOLVED], if they are. (See how)
    Wireless Script | Use Code Tags

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

The issue appears to have been addressed for me. I can now see/access the Prefix Box.

Thank you, mods!

(I used Chrome, BTW. Once I get to post limits high enought to let me edit my profile, I'll include a complete breakdown of my hardware/software choices in my sig).

I had some initial problems with editing it (varunendra asked me to edit the post roughly half an hour ago), as I could not see the Prefix Box in the first post of the original thread when I attempted to edit it. However, when I went to edit a newer thread, I could see the Prefix Box.

Strangely, after going to edit it again 10 minutes later, I could see the Prefix Box! This is peculiar; does anyone understand what is going on here?

Quote Originally Posted by Originally sent to Varunendra
    I regret to inform you, though, that I could not see the Prefix box. I did the same method of editing a post (Go to the edit button, go advanced, etc) but I still don't see the Prefix box between Reason For Editing and Title.

However, in another thread I created (in the same forum, no less) I do see the Prefix box when I go to edit the post in advanced mode. Bizarre!
    Quote Originally Posted by Originally sent to Varunendra
    This is bizarre. I now seem to have the Prefix box showing in the original thread. I only just accessed it again in a five to ten minute spread. I am not certain what has been done (I'm assuming some mods did something), but it's peculiar all the same.
    Last edited by UncleAsriel; May 7th, 2013 at 02:06 AM.

Beans

Yeah, right now I can see and use the preffix box. Thanks for solving the problem so quick.

Beans

I can see the preffix box now. Thank you for help. (:

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

I've got the prefix box now too. Thank you!
    int main() {
    User chellrose;
    chellrose.insert_clever_signature();
    return 0;}

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123