Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Suacy Salamander Release Schedule, Partial Upgrades and Common Questions

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu

Re: Saucy Release Schedule, Partial Upgrades and Common Questions

Quote Originally Posted by cariboo907 View Post
    The interim release iso's are never updated after release, as with any of the milestone releases, they are just a snapshot of the image at that particular time.
    Thank you! Now I know that it won't matter if I download it on the release date or 2 weeks later.

I figured that was the way it went but, thought there was not a better place to ask than right here.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Quote Originally Posted by Cavsfan View Post
    Thank you! Now I know that it won't matter if I download it on the release date or 2 weeks later.

I figured that was the way it went but, thought there was not a better place to ask than right here.
    My personal experience with my test netbook, notebook, tower the release will have bugs on one or more of them.
    Daily build will match release closely.
    A few days later updates will be available to fix some (not all) of the bugs.

So if you want to avoid trouble then wait a week or two then use the daily buld, not the .iso from the release announcement..

If you're looking for bugs like I am, hop right on.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu

Quote Originally Posted by jerrylamos View Post
    My personal experience with my test netbook, notebook, tower the release will have bugs on one or more of them.
    Daily build will match release closely.
    A few days later updates will be available to fix some (not all) of the bugs.

So if you want to avoid trouble then wait a week or two then use the daily buld, not the .iso from the release announcement..

If you're looking for bugs like I am, hop right on.
    LoL ok. Thanks for the advice.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123