Thread: DHCP server with Web Management UI

Beans

DHCP server with Web Management UI

I have a box running Ubuntu Server 12.04 and the isc-dhcp-server package. I need some sort of locally hosted web GUI interface to easily change settings, including adding/removing Static IP maps.

I would prefer nginx as the webserver for this if possible, but I have no problems with using a different one.
    One caveat is that I need advanced control over the static maps, specifically, I need some of the static maps to use different gateways than the default one. This is easily supported by editing the dhcpd.conf file, but I haven't been able to find a good webgui one that will do this.

I would, of course, prefer something with an ubuntu repository, but if I have to compile it myself, I'll do it, as long as it has the features.

Can anyone offer suggestions on a package? My own search on this subject has come up dry. I dug up something called Sauron, but it doesn't seem to have an ubuntu package. Any help would be much appreciated.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Studio 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: DHCP server with Web Management UI

Hi !

I saw this thread because I'm looking for the exact same thing... did you find what you were looking for ?

Beans

There's one on Source Forge.

http://phpdhcpadmin.sourceforge.net/

Beans

Give Webmin a look as well. www.webmin.com