Hi! I'm trying to get my Brother QL-720NW WIFI label printer to work from my Ubuntu server. So far I've installed the necessary LPR and cupswrapper drivers, following Brothers own linux guide. The printer shows up successfully on the CUPS web interface, and I've set the default media sizes to fit the label the printer uses(which came up as default). Here's my lpstat -tl:

Code:
$ lpstat -tl
scheduler is running
system default destination: Brother_QL-720NW
device for Brother_QL-720NW: socket://192.168.1.166
Brother_QL-720NW accepting requests since Mon 15 Apr 2013 12:52:35 PM CEST
printer Brother_QL-720NW is idle.  enabled since Mon 15 Apr 2013 12:52:35 PM CEST
So, when I'm trying to send a sample file to the printer with lp test.txt it says:
Code:
$ lp test.txt
request id is Brother_QL-720NW-17 (1 file(s))
But no response from the printer at this point. The printer has a simple web interface(cant find any logs there though...) which simply says "READY". Here is my error_log from cups when starting cups, which i think looks fine..?

And here's the log from when I'm trying to print the sample file.

That looks OK doesn't it..? Like i said, the printer itself gives me no feedback, no flashing light, nothing.

I'm not really sure where to go from here, so does anyone have any idea what might be wrong or how I can troubleshoot any further?