Thread: My paid App is listed on the App Store : how to contact Canonical about it ?

Beans

Question My paid App is listed on the App Store : how to contact Canonical about it ?

Hello,

my paid App is listed on the App Store : how to contact Canonical about it, and how long does it take to get an answer ?

As advised by an answer for another kind of question on Ubuntu Ask, I used the "Feedback" tab in my app panel ; it was more than 1 week ago, and I still didn't get any answer. Should I do something else ?

My issue : my game is listed only for Ubuntu 12.10 (here => https://apps.ubuntu.com/cat/applicat...elbow-manager/ ), while it should support 12.04 LS as I used that version to develop it. So I asked Canonical in the "Feedback" tab to add the support to 12.04 .

Thanks in advance for any answer or advice !

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron

Re: My paid App is listed on the App Store : how to contact Canonical about it ?

On the very page you linked to - it says :

Minimum system requirements : OS: Ubuntu 12.04+ - isn't that right ?
    Tony - Happy to try to help.
    Unless otherwise stated - all code posted by me is untested. Remember to Mark the Thread as Solved.
    Ubuntu user number # 24044 Projects : TimeWarp - on the fly Backups

Beans

Re: My paid App is listed on the App Store : how to contact Canonical about it ?

Tony Flury,
    "OS: Ubuntu 12.04+" is part of the description I have written, but the important point is on the left of the page => "Available versions : Ubuntu 12.10" ; this means the game is only listed on Software Center running on Ubuntu 12.10, while it should also be listed for 12.04 .