Thread: Lock screen clock question...?

Beans

Lock screen clock question...?

Hi folks,

I had posted this on the Linux Mint forums yesterday but received no response, so I was curious if anybody here would have an idea as Mint is based on Ubuntu!

Now, I am running Linux Mint 14 XFCE on my netbook and, when I bring my computer back from Sleep mode, the lock/login screen where I enter my password features a clock at the top-center, however, it is shown in 24-hour time and all my other clocks are set to 12-hour. Is there a way to change this one to 12-hour as well somehow?

Cheers and thanks for any suggestions!

Beans

Re: Lock screen clock question...?

Hi all - I hate to bump this thread, but I've asked on the Linux Mint forums and two other forums and nobody has provided me with any replies whatsoever....was just curious if anybody had ANY ideas?

Beans

Re: Lock screen clock question...?

I am running into this now also after upgrading to 13. Where is the setting for the lock screen clock so I can switch it to AM/PM also?

FYI: for the record, my old lock screen did not have a clock on it. But it looks nice so I'd like to use it, I just prefer it to be 12 hour time like all my other clock settings.