Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best gaming mouse

Beans

Best gaming mouse

What is the best gaming mouse? I found on top gaming mouse this list of top 5:
    1. Razer Deathadder
    2. Logitech G500
    3. Razer Naga Hex4. Steelseries Sensei
    5. Logitech G9X

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus

Re: Best gaming mouse

It depends entirely on what kind of games you play. From my MMORPG friends, the Razer Naga seems to be real popular.

For me, I prefer the Razer Abyssus because it's ambidextrous. It allows me to use my left hand and right hand with ease. My main gaming mouse is a Razer DeathAdder though. Been two years now, I've dropped it and dropped stuff on it. It's still going. Never got a Logitech mouse, since their price is so much higher here... No idea about the Sensei, but there was a SteelSeries mouse I had in the distant past that broke from too many clicks. Not cool.

Beans

I went from a G700 to a Razer naga(hated it) now I use a G9X. The G9x is by far the best mouse Ive used. I use more of a claw grip so the G9x suits me well. I have also owned a G500 and you cant go wrong with it. Logitech gaming mice are extremely good gaming mice. I prefer them over anything out there.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail

I used to own a Logitech G400. It was a good mouse, but a bit basic. I moved up to a Razer Naga corded. I love this mouse. It's fantastic. The additional keys on the side pad are fantastic once you get used it.

Beans

On a related note, could any of you recommend software for extra button customization?

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu

I use a Logitech G700 not for gaming but 3D modeling and drafting, and I like it very well.
    Of course, I'm using this in Windows (Autodesk Inventor doesn't run on Linux) so I can't say how successful the programmable buttons/sensitivity controls would be in Linux.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu

I think it is a matter of personal taste. I don't like the naga hex, the side buttons seem very uncomfortable. I would go for the Sensei or G500 (I currently have a CM Storm Sentinel, and I am very happy with it).
    One vision, one purpose.

Beans

razer blackwidow keyboard..... best feel ever. I know its not a mouse but still.

Beans
    Distro
    Lubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal

Razer has a good set of mice for gaming. The key is to get a wired mouse over wireless. The added accuracy makes a difference especially for FPS games.

Beans

Zowie MiCO

I like the Zowie MiCO for being small, without the need for additional drivers and responsive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast