Hello everybody. I am new to Linux (Ubuntu 12.10) and I like it so far. I pretty much get everything I wanted from it, except some major things.

Drivers. I need to know if there is any drivers for ATI Radeon 4850 HD. I did a little researching on this, and if I am correct there isn't any. As I recall they (ATI) stopped making them for 2xxx to 4xxx. It's seems that only thing I can do is either wait or downgrade, which I quite frankly don't want to. So if anybody have any solution for this can you please help me. Oh and since I am a noob with Ubuntu, a step by step show would be nice. Also can anyone help me with my other drivers. I am pretty sure that I can find most of the drivers but not sure that they can be compatible with 12.10. Oh yeah, I already installed latest Catalyst but when I rebooted it showed me an error. I can't recall it but there was some other guy's who had the same problem. Also how much RAM do I need to play WoW 3.3.5a with Wine?
My specs: (I don't have any driver for this, but I did find it for my motherboard, just didn't install them yet)

Motherboard: Asus P5Q Pro
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Processor Q6600
RAM: Kingstone 2gb DDR 2

I hope this is enough.

Sorry (for too many questions) if it is a lousy post, it's my first one.

Thanks in advance.