Thread: Graphics messed up

Beans

Talking Graphics messed up

i have been trying to get word of warcraft working with ubuntu for the passed 3 days i got wine installed, i downloaded playonlinux and did all of that and when i start the game up the graphics are all distorted. i am very new to these commands in the terminal. and all that, if anyone could help me with some graphic tweaks or something that'd be great thanks.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Re: Graphics messed up

A picture is worth a thousand words. With that said, could you please make a screenshot so we can see what is wrong exactly? (Simply press Print Screen)
    EDIT: WoW is considered Platinum (Works perfectly), so this might not be related to Wine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linus Torvalds
    "Most good programmers do programming not because they expect to get paid or get adulation by the public, but because it is fun to program."

Beans

Last edited by CharlesA; March 8th, 2013 at 12:52 AM. Reason: removed drag and dropped image

Beans

i have no idea why that happened i tryed posting the picture and all of that posted.

Beans

here is the picture
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beans

Wow graphics messed up

i have been trying to get world of warcraft working with ubuntu for the passed 3 days i got wine installed, i downloaded playonlinux and did all of that and when i start the game up the graphics are all distorted. i am very new to these commands in the terminal. and all that, if anyone could help me with some graphic tweaks or something that'd be great thanks. my last post post got messed up so i remade this

Attached Images Attached Images

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

Quote Originally Posted by trevorrr1 View Post
    i have no idea why that happened i tryed posting the picture and all of that posted.
    Dragging and dropping a picture in the browser doesn't work.

I see you have posted the picture in your last thread, so I edited out the BASE64 code.
    Come to #ubuntuforums! We have cookies! | Basic Ubuntu Security Guide

Tomorrow's an illusion and yesterday's a dream, today is a solution...