Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: color scheme

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu

Re: color scheme

If you have Firefox & the NoSquint extension, you can play around with changing a few color options.

Only problem is, if you have code blocks in the post, it can tend to make them hard to see as NoSquint can't change the background color of the code /code box, but will change the text, so if you have white text, it's white on light gray. Durn it.
    Last edited by SantaFe; March 2nd, 2013 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Added code block warning.
    This post is like Brigadoon!

Beans

Meh black is overdone, I kind of like the orange.

Beans

Asking me to suggest a color scheme is dangerous. I work with 5-6 bright colors that i can see well. Mine would im sure be worse.
    The only dumb question is the one not asked.

In service to the Dream

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Mate 16.04 Xenial Xerus

Arrow Re: color scheme

Quote Originally Posted by GreatDanton View Post
    Black would be great =)
    NnnNoooooO! I hate black themes..So depressing!
    I like the orange and gray,but the yellow clashes with it really bad.

Perhaps a light gray behind our letters and a slightly darker gray for the user's info and boarders?? And changeling the yellow do a darker shade of gray or orange would be my suggestion.
    Last edited by Linuxratty; March 2nd, 2013 at 07:57 PM.
    A friendly & helpful Linux community who has started a large cursor theme project. If you are sick of tiny cursors, go here and get one.
    http://linuxinternationals.org/forum...orum.php?f=166

Beans

I installed the ColorThatSite firefox addon in response to these changes to the forum. Your post looks like the Before attachment when it's not invoked and the After attachment when it is. The addon is here if interested: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/fir...lor-that-site/ You might be able to do more with it than I have. I just wanted to cut down on the intense titanium white / orange , Orange Julius thing going on here. When composing this reply it looks to me like the Reply attachment
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12