Intel Pro-Wireless 2200BG (problem)
I wasn't sure where to post this, but I have a toshiba satellite laptop m55-s325 with an Intel Pro-Wireless 2200BG wireless card that I cannot get working.
so i did a search and found this:
Intel Pro/Wireless 2200BG [Resolved]
Enable WPA Wireless access point in Ubuntu Linux
So i ran the following command and get this:
lo no wireless extensions.
eth0 no wireless extensions.
i followed this tutorial: Enable WPA Wireless access point in Ubuntu Linux
To update the source list run the following command
1. sudo apt-get
2. sudo apt-get install wpasupplicant
3. sudo apt-get install network-manager-gnome network-manager
4. sudo gedit /etc/network/interfaces
5. Comment out everything other than “lo” entries in that file and save the file
6.Create a file called /etc/default/wpasupplicant, add entry ENABLED=0 and save the file
7. sudo touch /etc/default/wpasupplicant
I think i messed up here on step 5, so how can i delete and redo step 5?
And also when i run step 7 nothing happens, I don't get any feedback in the terminal
is there anyway to do the whole process over?