Thread: banned?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Budgie 17.10 Artful Aardvark

banned?

I keep getting messages telling me that I am banned and can never get back on. Is there a bug?

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: banned?

Quote Originally Posted by ventrical View Post
    I keep getting messages telling me that I am banned and can never get back on. Is there a bug?
    from the Board?

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Kubuntu

Moved to Resolution Center.

Ventrical -- I'll flag this for help from the Admins.
    Please read The Forum Rules and The Forum Posting Guidelines

A thing discovered and kept to oneself must be discovered time and again by others. A thing discovered and shared with others need be discovered only the once.
    This universe is crazy. I'm going back to my own.

Beans
    Distro

I have to click on refresh about 4 times to be able to post a message . Otherwise it says I am banned.

Also this section will not let me post the screenshot of the vBulliten Banned statement.

Beans
    Distro

Quote Originally Posted by dext View Post
    from the Board?

Yes ... I cannot read messages or post .. but it looks like it may be a bug because I have to refresh about three or four times and then I can post and read .. and all of this happening across multiple installs on different PCs.

Beans
    Distro

Quote Originally Posted by QIII View Post
    Moved to Resolution Center.

Ventrical -- I'll flag this for help from the Admins.
    Thanks ..

All of a sudden it is working again. But I think something is borked. I thought perhaps I was being too critical of Gnome-System Monitor and what the developers have done to it, by stripping away some of the features .. but I did not think it would get me banned. Iv'e tried to follow the code of conduct as best as I could.

I apologize if I had offended anybody. I have not meant to offend no one. I just have very strong opinions about some computer concepts.

Best Regards,
    Ventrical

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

@ventrical, I can assure you that you have done nothing wrong and the forum software should not have sent you that message. An issue with the two back-end servers seems to have triggered a forum software bug. Hopefully, it's fixed now and you should be OK. Far from you needing to apologise, may I offer our apologies for any inconvenience and alarm that you may have experienced.
    Ubuntu 20.04 Desktop Guide - Ubuntu 22.04 Desktop Guide - Forum Guide to BBCode - Using BBCode code tags

Member: Not Canonical Team

If you need help with your forum account, such as SSO login issues, username changes, etc, the correct place to contact an admin is here. Please do not PM me about these matters unless you have been asked to - unsolicited PMs concerning forum accounts will be ignored.

Beans
    Distro

Thank you.