Thread: Trying to find a particular ad?

Hybrid View

Beans

Question Trying to find a particular ad?

Here's one for the searchers... I'm running a Facebook page for the cab company I work for and I'm looking for unique, attention-grabbing content. I figure YouTube links for one, but there's something else in particular I'm looking for.

I listen to the radio frequently while I'm driving, and there was an ad that came on within the last week (I believe it was on my local country station, but I could be wrong) that made me turn it up just so I could hear the message behind it. It was either one girl relating two experiences, or two girls relating similar but different experiences. They started identical, but then it ended with one experience she called for a cab and the other one she drove home.

There was a comment about a small animal (I want to say squirrel) in the road and how either her or the cab driver swerved to miss it and in the first one "the cab driver almost hit a man," while in the second "version" she hit a man on the side of the road. It then cut to something about buzzed driving being drunk driving.

I figure if I can find this ad, either via MP3 link or YouTube video, to embed in the Facebook page, it would really get the point across as far as what us cab drivers really do. So far though, I'll be darned if I can find it anywhere. I've tried Googling for the last few days, with no luck. I seem to recall it being "brought to you by the Ad Council" but can't find it on their website, and it's driving me bonkers. Any help?

EDIT: I found the site that would have it, but for some reason I can't get the audio to work. http://www.adcouncil.org/Our-Work/Cu...tion#Asset1590 it tells me that it "couldn't load plugin." That I'm aware of, I shouldn't need any special plugin to play audio? I really want to share this on FB but can't figure out how...
    Last edited by ghost25; February 5th, 2013 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Found the site, but won't load

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: Trying to find a particular ad?

It worked perfectly in my Firefox. Check your add-ons.
    Always make regular backups of your data (and test them).
    Visit Full Circle Magazine for beginners and seasoned Linux enthusiasts.