Thread: Tech Talk

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Smile Tech Talk

Hello,
    I am looking for someone to just talk about computers. I live in a house where nobody is knowledgeable in the computer area but me. I am EXTREMELY tired of just talking nonsense. If you would like to have a discussion about ANY kind of computer things, P.M. Me or post on here and ill pm u my cell number. I am a very trusting person, but if u give away my phone number, we will have problems.
    Gerrman out.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus

Re: Tech Talk

Hi gerrman97.

I just want to let you know that the forum has a social IRC channel: #ubuntuforums

Although you won't get answers to your specific support questions, we talk about everything including technology and computers.

Come and chat with us one of these days.
    Regards.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

if there are any computer user groups in area that meet, you might consider going -- kill two birds with one stone, get of the house and shoot the breeze with like minded people.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

i may do that. i have been looking and still havent found anyone. id like to just have a chat with someone on *fb/twitter/gmail/uf/wf*. anywhere that i can just talk about technology.
    *Facebook,ubuntu forums, windows forums*

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

You've made a start here, and have been given some starting points to chip in when the topics appeal to you. Posting answers to other's problems here is a conversation too and giving the answer will really be appreciated by those you help.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

thank you, megaptera, for your kind input. i have tried to help as many as i can. am still on here as often as possible. im currently in school so i dont have much time to help, but i try. thank everyone so far who has posted on here. maybe i should make a thread about the same thing, but actually talking on it. hmmm.