Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Remastersys 3.0.4-1 for Ubuntu precise(12.04) and quantal(12.10) released

Beans
    Distro
    Lubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Re: Remastersys 3.0.4-1 for Ubuntu precise(12.04) and quantal(12.10) released

Thanks for all years of good work with Remastersys, with the end of Remastersys i also end my remaster projects with Ubuntu.

Greetings to Fragadelic.
    Ubuntu with me & me with Ubuntu! my GNU/Linux https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DerivativeTe.../Flavitu-Linux

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

Thanks Fragadelic:
    Your work has been significant to the progress of Linux.
    I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
    Cork

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu

I have re-enabled the repositories for now but I don't know how long I can keep them up.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Mate 18.04 Bionic Beaver

Hello, Fragadelic.

Thanks a ton for re-enabling the repositories, even if this may only be for a short while.
    And thanks a ton, too, for handing over the project to RJDohnert.

Hello, RJDohnert,
    of course, thanks a ton to you for taking over. Hopefully we remastersys users will not cause you frustration too in the end.

Kind regards,
    Karl
    "I killed her in pure self-defense", said the bear after crushing the mouse. "She threatened my life."
    War (What is it good for)

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Thumbs up Re: Remastersys 3.0.4-1 for Ubuntu precise(12.04) and quantal(12.10) released

Thank You very much Fragadelic for the great piece of software .. Remastersys.
    This is the one of the best software in Linux world. It always helped me when i was in trouble & still helping me. I never said thanks this way ( from deep heart) to anybody (except you).
    Thank you very much.
    Last edited by chinmay3; August 11th, 2013 at 02:03 PM.

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu

For those that are interested, I have the sources available for a donation. You can check my website http://www.remastersys.com for details on how to get them.

You will get the Ubuntu sources for 32 and 64 bit for the current version 3.0.4-2 and the current Debian versions for Squeeze and Wheezy.

Not sure how long the repo will be up as the webspace may not be available much longer since the project that hosts it has also stopped and I'm not sure if he will be keeping the hosting going much longer.

This is available to anyone.

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu

thank you fragadelic for all that you have done for the linux community!
    I have used your software for a few years and it always just worked.
    your contribution will be missed and so will you!
    why do the best programs always fade away?
    Hopfully your fine work will be picked up by someone as talanted as you.
    Last edited by leeper69; February 15th, 2014 at 01:40 AM. Reason: spelling

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu

Thanks for the kind words.

I'm renewing the domain for at least another year so the repo will still be there for at least another year.

You never know, I may change my mind and continue. For now, the current versions work with the current versions of ubuntu and debian.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

Thank you.
    Install to 12.04 went perfect.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123