Problem getting microsoft arc keyboard working with ubuntu 12.10
I'm trying to get my microsoft arc keyboard working with Ubuntu 12.10. It has never worked, some people have reported their keyboard to working partially, working for a while and then stopping, not working at all, or working perfectly.
Here's what I've done so far:
- Changed the batteries
- Checked to see if keyboard works on other computers, works on PC and Mac
- I tried different usb ports
- Checked to see if I had any drivers missing. The microsoft website has drivers for mac, but not linux
- I searched online for a few hours, haven't found anything useful
- I checked to see if the reciever was detected and it is. The command "lsusb" prints out "Bus 003 Device 003: ID 045e:0745 Microsoft Corp. Nano Transceiver v1.0 for Bluetooth"
I'm running out of ideas. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Last edited by arrow648; December 31st, 2012 at 02:59 PM.
Reason: wrong category
Tags for this Thread