Thread: nine pin bowling

Beans

nine pin bowling

I downloaded this game and tried to play it. The instructions after you get by the screen that lets you choose how many will be playing the game. Once you click to the correct number of players it takes you to an alley with the bowling ball placed ready for you to click on it and guide it to knock down the pins. I have clicked on the ball and moved it down the alley and let it go. What happens is that the ball returns to the starting point. I do not know what one is supposed to do to get it to go down the alley to the pins. I would like to leave a message with the creators of the game but could not find any listing in the more info section where you purchase the game in software center for Ubuntu 12.04. There were no reviews so it was really pot luck as to if it would play or not.

Any assistance anyone can give me, is appreciated.

Beans

Re: nine pin bowling

Hi Jronic,

this is the developer of ninepin bowling for Linux.
    Please try to click in the bottom of the screen and while keep clicked, move the mouse to the upper part of the screen. Release the Mouse Button in the Upper part.

The Ball only returns to start position, if the move was not long, fast or strong enough or if the left mouse button was released to fast.

Thank you very much for your question, if you need more information, you can ask here or contact me on my Homepage http://www.frank-meyer.de

And thank you for you suggestion, we will add contact information to the Software description in the Ubuntu Software Center.

I hope you will have a lot of fun with Ninepins!

bye . Frank

Beans

Re: nine pin bowling

Hi Jronic,

did it work out? Can you play the ball now?

merry christmas! Frank