Thread: Wall paper image list option doesn't work .

Beans

Wall paper image list option doesn't work .

I'm using Xubuntu 12.10. In the Desk Top section of the Settings there is an option to use an image list for wall papers and it will change the wall paper randomly at an interval you can set in the settings. I have added the images I want and set the time interval but it doesn't do anything. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug or something else?

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu

Re: Wall paper image list option doesn't work .

works for me xubuntu 12.10 64bit
    be sure the list is populated with images (/usr/share/backgrounds) and your change wallpaper box every X minutes is checked
    Laptop: ASUS A54C-NB91 (Storage: WD3200BEKT + MKNSSDCR60GB-DX); Desktop: Custom Build - Images included; rPi Server
    Putting your Networked Printer's scanner software to shame PHP Scanner Server
    I frequently edit my post when I have the last post

Beans

Re: Wall paper image list option doesn't work .

Quote Originally Posted by pqwoerituytrueiwoq View Post
    works for me xubuntu 12.10 64bit
    be sure the list is populated with images (/usr/share/backgrounds) and your change wallpaper box every X minutes is checked
    The images I used are in my pictures folder. I just used the UI in the Desktop Settings to navigate to them and add them and then selected the option to change the wall paper every X min.