Thread: Remastered Live CD without unable to connect

Remastered Live CD without unable to connect

I've been trying to remaster the original live cd with tools like ubuntu builder and relinux but once I have the live image I am not able to connect to a network (Wired or wireless). The strange thing is that the network manager show a the connection but when you try to access the internet with firefox it won't connect to any site. I have disabled ufw and also try in the terminal ping to different sites and it just won't connect to them.

What can I do to see what is going on? Any help will be appreciate it.

Ubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal

Re: Remastered Live CD without unable to connect

I know this reply is very late, and that it doesn't exactly answer the question, but is your issue similar to this?
    If so, then try using the work-arounds mentioned, and see if they would work.

St. Louis, MO USA

Re: Remastered Live CD without unable to connect

lkjoel, this is a problem I'm having too and couldn't figure out why, but what they've said makes perfect sense as a possible solution. It's late now (after midnight, US central time), but I'll give this a whirl sometime tomorrow if I get a chance on a distro I've been trying to create and officially introduce to the world for some time now. Thanx!
    Have you heard that Microsoft bought Hoover Vacuum? Now they finally have a product that doesn't suck!