Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lubuntu 12.10 TouchScreen detected as JoyStick make Axes Swap & Inversion

Beans

Re: Lubuntu 12.10 TouchScreen detected as JoyStick make Axes Swap & Inversion

Hello,

After adding the script in /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d ... seems that nothing changed.

The startup script is good enough.. the only problem is that the the settings are not picked-up by the 2nd user. Do you thing it has something to do with the xsessions or with lightdm?

Thank you

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Adding the two .desktop files for each user so the scripts autostart should work.

Unless the second user has a permissions problem with /usr/local/bin/swapaxex.sh and /usr/local/bin/axisinversion.sh?

Beans

Hello Favux,

Seems that whathewer i do the script doesn't start up for the other user.
    I want to tell you that the pc works with one full screen browser and the 2nd user is the only one used.

I chmod 777 the script consolidated into one. but seems that nothing is working.

Beans

It worked !
    Thank you for you help Favux!

Because i'm using xsessions the only way to execute the script for the other user was to modify /home./user2/.xsession

Code:
    !/bin/bash
    xinput set-int-prop 8 'Evdev Axis Inversion' 8 1 0
    xinput set-int-prop 8 'Evdev Axes Swap' 8 1
    nm-applet &
    nm-online
    xset s off
    xset -dpms

matchbox-window-manager &

while true; do
          browser
    done
    Btw.. do you know a simple virtual keyboard for lubuntu for kiosk use?
    Last edited by B3taboy; November 10th, 2012 at 06:10 PM.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Nice work!

I believe the default is suppose to be Onboard. Is there a problem with it?

I don't know if one of the others like CellWriter or Florence work in Lubuntu.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12