Thread: Not able to find Lenovo PC drivers

Beans

Not able to find Lenovo PC drivers

Dear Friends,

I have a year old Lenovo all-in-one desktop pc with the following products details.

Lenovo C200 All-In-One desktop pc - 4025
    OS - Windows 7 Home Basic 32 bit

I am looking for the drivers as my pc has crashed for some reason, but I have not been able to get all the drivers from Lenovo web site. I went to the following page and expanded the different menus to get to the right kind of drivers but I only got the video drivers including making different selections such as product series, machine model type and OS. I am still looking for other drivers such as chipset, audio, lan, motherboard etc as seen in the images attached to my post below.

http://support.lenovo.com/en_IN/down...elector=expand

Can you please let me know as to where I can get the drivers for my Lenovo pc.
    Please kindly guide me ASAP. Thanks.
    Last edited by tech291083; January 7th, 2013 at 06:55 AM.

Beans

Re: Not able to find Lenovo PC drivers

Here is are 3 screenshots of the Programs & Features area in Control Panel of my PC just 2 days before it crashed. Hope this will help you locate all the Lenovo drivers as they are there in the images attached below. Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beans

Download something like PCWizard2012 and let it identify all the chipsets in use by your hardware. Next go to the the chipset manufactures website and download the latest drivers from there.

List of good system info utils http://www.techsupportalert.com/best...on-utility.htm

If you really want then you can post the output of one of those utils here and I will try and provide you will all the links to chipset manufacturers drivers.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

I'm not sure what your issue is with the Lenovo website, I just went to the download page for your machine and it listed all of the available drivers.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Cheesemill

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesemill View Post
    I just went to the download page for your machine and it listed all of the available drivers.

Hi,

Thanks a lot. I got all the drivers I was looking for earlier.