Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: upgrade issues

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail

Re: upgrade issues

I wanted to follow up with you to see how the USB installer is working for you? Do you have any questions that we might be able to clear up for you?

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by daslinkard View Post
    I wanted to follow up with you to see how the USB installer is working for you? Do you have any questions that we might be able to clear up for you?
    i haven't tried installing with flash drive..i'm sorry i have no time to do it since i was very busy finishing my accomplishment report..i am an OJT student here..tomorrow's our last day..so i might not be able to visit this forum everyday..but if i have the chance to install ubuntu12.04 in the pc here, i will let you know..i will let you know if it works..thankyou very much for your time and Godbless you all..

-jessica C:

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail

Quote Originally Posted by jcka005 View Post
    i haven't tried installing with flash drive..i'm sorry i have no time to do it since i was very busy finishing my accomplishment report..i am an OJT student here..tomorrow's our last day..so i might not be able to visit this forum everyday..but if i have the chance to install ubuntu12.04 in the pc here, i will let you know..i will let you know if it works..thankyou very much for your time and Godbless you all..

-jessica C:
    No worries at all but I think you should visit the forums everyday!!

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by daslinkard View Post
    No worries at all but I think you should visit the forums everyday!!
    i will find time sir C: thankyou

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123