Thread: This error Occured While Using Bleachbit

Beans

This error Occured While Using Bleachbit

after some cleaning of my system, I noticed this error ( Attached as a pics) pops up and I want to be sure of what to do but will any help is appreciated.Attachment 224908
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beans

Re: This error Occured While Using Bleachbit

Not a good idea to "clean" your system unless you know specifically what you are doing. Anyway I'd start out by reinstalling your failed app

Beans

Do you have any idea on how to install a ZTE AC8710 Modem on Fesh Ubuntu Installation 12.04

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Quote Originally Posted by cway00 View Post
    Do you have any idea on how to install a ZTE AC8710 Modem on Fesh Ubuntu Installation 12.04
    You can have fun reading through this thread:

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2020268

As for the bleachbit, cleaning sytem wide with bleachbit, unless knowledgeable in doing so, can have dire consequences for those who try.
    The funny thing though is that the error shown is that apport has crashed. What's funny is that apport is the crash reporting program in Ubuntu.(I've had apport crash on me before too, it's not a super big problem, unless your system is running some serious errors, or something)
    What exactly were you trying to delete, anyway?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Quote Originally Posted by cway00 View Post
    Is this related to your original post? If not, it would be better to open a seperate topic.

With respect to the original problem, the crash report is incomplete. It seems as if something was deleted that was still in use at that time.

Beans

I was actually not really deleting anything special, was only trying to gain space to free my hard disk.. so some temp files. as windows..

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by 2F4U View Post
    Is this related to your original post? If not, it would be better to open a seperate topic.

With respect to the original problem, the crash report is incomplete. It seems as if something was deleted that was still in use at that time.
    sorry bro..was kinda looking for a cure to solving id long issue about using modem AC 8710 on my newly installed Unity