Thread: Win7: Any program that will automatically lock me out of computer every X minutes?

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Question Win7: Any program that will automatically lock me out of computer every X minutes?

Hello,

In a certain computer setup, I need to use Windows 7. Is there any programs that would automatically lock me out of using the computer every X minutes for Y minutes? I find that time can fly by and I'll realize that I've been wasting much time.
    But if every so often (e.g. every hour), I get locked out for 10 minutes, I'll not only give my wrists/typing and eyes a break, I'll also be able to get a digital rest, which will be the mental break that I need to keep going.

Thanks.
    Last edited by hanzj; November 19th, 2012 at 11:17 PM.

Beans

Re: Win7: Any program that will automatically lock me out of computer every X minutes

This account is not active.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: Win7: Any program that will automatically lock me out of computer every X minutes

Thanks, KiwiNZ. I find that I need more that just an alarm. I need to be forced out of my computer temporarily.

Beans

"Wait feature can force you to pause before dismissing an alarm. Useful to help force you to pay attention to the alarms.;"

I am sure in the config you can program rest breaks
    This account is not active.