Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Humble indie bundle 6

Beans

Re: Humble indie bundle 6

I discovered that libmono-system-core4.0-cil and libmono-system-drawing4.0-cil must the installed manually because it doesn't get installed by default and when installing wizorb deb it doesn't complain about the lack of those two files.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Quote Originally Posted by Sealbhach View Post
    Four new games have been added: http://blog.humblebundle.com/.
    So awesome.
    We have no Great War, no Great Depression. Our Great War is a Spiritual War. Our Great Depression is our lives. - Tyler Durden

Beans

Bought. Really digging SPAZ and Torchlight so far.

The Humble Indie Bundle is a pretty great thing for linux gaming - including only cross-platform games in a massively successful bundle is huge motivation for game devs to linuxify their games.

Beans

This is great, I am loving all of these games so far, although I am having trouble with getting sound on wizorb, I have the ia32-libs installed, but I still have no sound in wizorb, has anybody else ran into these problems, and would anybody know of a fix?
    Installed using the Software Centre.
    Last edited by SpawnOfArtemis; September 27th, 2012 at 02:57 PM.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Quote Originally Posted by Belopius View Post
    Bought. Really digging SPAZ and Torchlight so far.

The Humble Indie Bundle is a pretty great thing for linux gaming - including only cross-platform games in a massively successful bundle is huge motivation for game devs to linuxify their games.
    +1. They definitely deserve our support. (And Torchlight is great!)
    Asus K55A (Core i5-3210M @ 2.5GHz/8GB RAM/120GB SSD/Intel HD 4000) with Ubuntu 12.10 Beta 2
    Compaq Presario C700 (Pentium Dual-Core @ 1.6GHz/2.5GB RAM/500GB HDD/Intel GM965) with Arch Linux and Linux Mint Debian Edition

Beans

Bought. First games I've bought for Linux.

Having some issues though. Besides the no heads bug in Torchlight, I don't have any sound. I don't have any sound in either Rochard or SPAZ either Wizorb works, haven't tried the others. Really bummed out about this, those were the games I bought the bundle for.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by KaizerLinux View Post
    Bought. First games I've bought for Linux.

Having some issues though. Besides the no heads bug in Torchlight, I don't have any sound. I don't have any sound in either Rochard or SPAZ either Wizorb works, haven't tried the others. Really bummed out about this, those were the games I bought the bundle for.
    Ah, I know this place where people are pretty helpful with Ubuntu problems ;o)

Having said that, I'm not terribly technically minded..but one thing to check - what flavour of Ubuntu are you using and is it 64bit?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Quote Originally Posted by TooManyFeet View Post

Having said that, I'm not terribly technically minded..but one thing to check - what flavour of Ubuntu are you using and is it 64bit?
    And, more importantly, what sound card? I'm assuming it works with other software?
    Asus K55A (Core i5-3210M @ 2.5GHz/8GB RAM/120GB SSD/Intel HD 4000) with Ubuntu 12.10 Beta 2
    Compaq Presario C700 (Pentium Dual-Core @ 1.6GHz/2.5GB RAM/500GB HDD/Intel GM965) with Arch Linux and Linux Mint Debian Edition

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by TooManyFeet View Post

I had a herpderp moment Somehow (think it might have been when I was using my monitor with my Raspberry Pi) the sound output got reset from analogue to HDMI, so I had no sound at all It works with Rochard and SPAZ now, didn't get a chance to test it in Torchlight, though I DID test with correct settings earlier, and it didn't work. But since then I installed the ia32-libs.

I'm on Ubuntu 12.04, AMD64. Can't remember what my sound card is called, it's integrated in my Asus MOBO.

EDIT: And both SPAZ and Rochard are AWESOME. I can also recommend FTL (Faster than light), really fun rogue-like game
    Last edited by KaizerLinux; September 27th, 2012 at 09:53 PM.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by KaizerLinux View Post
    I had a herpderp moment Somehow (think it might have been when I was using my monitor with my Raspberry Pi) the sound output got reset from analogue to HDMI, so I had no sound at all It works with Rochard and SPAZ now, didn't get a chance to test it in Torchlight, though I DID test with correct settings earlier, and it didn't work. But since then I installed the ia32-libs.

I'm on Ubuntu 12.04, AMD64. Can't remember what my sound card is called, it's integrated in my Asus MOBO.
    One of the things I was going to check was ia32-libs, but sounds like you've sorted it anyway. Good on the sound in Rochard - it's great =)

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast